Saturday, November 16, 2013

Need help deciding

Taking a break from the Personal History posts for a bit just to see if anyone has any input on this. I've got a few songs that I've been wanting to do a cover on for a while now, and while I've narrowed down the list a bit to songs that I've been able to put into Garage Band, I'm still having trouble settling on one to start with. So, for those of you who read this, here are the ones I've chosen so far, and if you've got any input as to which you'd like to see (or have suggestions on completely different ones) go ahead and comment.

"Digital Love," by Daft Punk:
"Monsoon," by Tokio Hotel:
"Every Teardrop is a Waterfall," by Coldplay:
"It's Not Unusual," by Tom Jones (and as made famous by Fresh Prince of Bel-Air):
"Island in the Sun," by Weezer:
"50 Ways to Say Goodbye," Train:
"Moves Like Jagger," Maroon 5:
"Somewhere Only We Know," by Keane:
"Starlight," by Muse:
"Wake Me Up," Avicii:
"Under Pressure," by Queen and David Bowie:
"She Will Be Loved," Maroon 5:
"Get Lucky," by Daft Punk:
"Without You," David Guetta feat. Usher
And one that I'm considering is "On Top Of The World" by Imagine Dragons, even though I don't have a Garage Band file to work off of yet:
That, or "It's Time," also by Imagine Dragons:
Again, I'm open to suggestions, but these are the ones I've narrowed it down to for now. Soo..... Comment your heart out!



In movie collection news, I got two more from my last Walmart run: Necessary Evil, a documentary about the villains of the DC Comics universe, narrated by Christopher Lee. Then I got Tower Heist, a Ben Stiller and Eddie Murphy movie that came out a couple years ago. Now, I've always been a fan of Stiller, but in recent years it seems that Murphy has been pretty hit-and-miss with his films (most of the hits just being the Shrek series). It was a $5 bin movie, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment