Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Month of Gratitude: Music

With about ten minutes left of day #4, I'm going to write this quickly, post it, and update it tomorrow.

Month of Gratitude #4: Music

I have a number of friends who I'm sure will agree with me that music is essential in their lives. Whether it be for working, working out, to invite the Spirit, personal enjoyment, or even just to get in a certain mood, music is great and can make you feel a number of emotions.

My music library is full of a massive assortment of artists and genres, and I add to it all the time, based on recommendations from friends or just things I hear that I like. And I almost always have a set of headphones on me so I can enjoy some tunes while I'm on the go. It truly is something I'm grateful for, especially because of how diverse it is and how influential it can be for literally billions of people around the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment