Sunday, March 1, 2015

Not much to say

Not really sure what to write tonight. Life is going okay for now, I'm working about 50 hours a week between PetSmart and Deseret Book and I'm trying to have that just keep me really busy. A big part of the reason I have two jobs right now is simply to pay off a student loan quickly, as I'm not in school anymore and don't want that hanging over my head in the future.

A couple fun things this week: tomorrow night there's a banquet for Deseret Book employees at Tucano's, one of my favorite restaurants (and not just because it's Brazilian food!). They requested a baby picture from everyone, so we'll see what that turns out to be for. And then on Saturday I'll be going to the new Divine Comedy show, with the headliner sketch being a parody of Into The Woods (which I still need to see... Apparently it's a stage musical that takes a bunch of fairy tales and puts them together in one story. [Isn't that kinda what Once Upon a Time is, but sans musical numbers?])

Yeah. Really not sure what to write for tonight. I think I'll just finish this post and publish it, but not share the link to my Facebook like I usually do. And for the sake of having pictures to put up, here are some of the sketches I did from when I took a figure drawing class a few years ago:

The last one is probably the one I'm most proud of. Easily one of the most enjoyable classes I took at BYU.

No comments:

Post a Comment