Sunday, April 12, 2015

25

Not much to write this week. It's been busy, and while I had my birthday on Tuesday I didn't have too much of an opportunity to celebrate until this weekend. We, as a family, went to a BYU Ballroom Dancers performance yesterday (which I'll post a link to later if I find one), and today we had a great dinner together. And one of the presents I got was a collector's set of the Harry Potter books, with the spines of each one forming part of Hogwarts:
I'm tempted to read the entire series again, but at the same time this is something I want to keep in really good condition... We'll see what happens.

Also, a while back I found a site that compares your age to different statistics. You can put in your birthday and it gives all sorts of facts about how old you are compared to certain celebrities or random facts. So while I'm not going to write much myself, there's a good amount to find on that site. (And the site is http://you.regettingold.com if you're curious, with this link being specifically for my birthday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment