Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Obligatory blog post

Writing this post right now without much of a specific thought or topic this week, mostly because I don't have one for now. So here are just some goings-on:


  • Had a job interview today for the position of EFY counselor, which I'd love to do over the summer if I get offered a contract. They'll let me know at the latest by March 31st.
  • Currently I have a job at Subway, so at least I've got that in the time between now and summer. Still applying at other places, because I'll likely get no more than 20 hours a week there.
  • Almost done with Mere Christianity. In keeping with the resolution, I'll make sure I'm done with it before the end of this month, so that shouldn't be too hard.
  • Hot Rod came in the mail, so that's in my collection now. Still need to watch Fantastic Mr. Fox.
  • Tomorrow I have an opportunity to shadow someone who works at ABC Studios up in Salt Lake. I'm not even sure what all I'll be doing, but I'll probably take a good amount of notes (and pictures if they allow - in which case I already know the subject of my next post).
  • Still getting used to the CPAP machine. It takes me a while to get to sleep, but I can wake up at the same time that I have been and I feel much more refreshed and awake throughout the day.
  • Valentine's Day is coming up. Not that I have anything planned for it yet, but it's on my mind.
I think that's about it for now… again, doing this mostly so I can stick with the resolution. I haven't been perfect in them all yet – which doesn't mean that I'm giving up on the ones that I'm not perfect on – but I have been for this and I know I can keep this streak going fairly easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment