Thursday, June 13, 2013

Redoing this, for real

I've actually had this blog for a while now. Like... over a year. And the posts I had on here were all just kinda... bleh. I'm tweaking a few things, got rid of all the old posts, and will be starting anew on here once more. Hopefully, fingers crossed, I'll be successful in posting something with a lot more frequency.

I think one of the biggest things that discouraged me from posting was that I was never sure what to post about. Like... one of the posts that I had was a list of New Year's resolutions. Another was a posting of a bunch of photoshopped playing cards I had made. And another was just a link to a video I put together for a contest on Rooster Teeth. Seriously, all pretty random. Now that I've come back here, I think the way that I want to run this blog is to have it as sort of a public journal; I'm not going to be 100% explicit about my daily life, obviously, but there are things that I like to think about and write about, and if people want to come look at that on a regular basis then they're more than welcome to. It'll at least give me a way to vent, rant, express, praise, gripe, convey, manifest, profess, proclaim, assert, whatever the heck I feel like doing. (Thank you, MacBook dictionary, for those synonyms.) I write like I talk, which I've been told is usually a good thing, so hopefully my voice will come through loud and clear.

At the time of posting this, it's already almost 11:00 PM, so I don't think I'll write too much more tonight. But I feel like that's a good intro for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment